We represent private and public entities in all types of land use and development matters, including issues related to:
- Land use permitting
- Solid and hazardous waste
- The interpretation of statutes and rules
- Drafting legislation and ordinances
- Business and real estate transactions
- The Land Use Board of Appeals and appellate courts
We also represent clients with regard to federal and state environmental laws affecting land use, including those concerning wetlands, solid and hazardous waste, the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA), underground storage tanks, hazardous substances and spills.