In Land Use Cases, Experience Matters
When preparing for a development project in Oregon, land use and related regulatory obstacles are often among the most significant challenges. After all, how you use your property affects the value you can draw from it.
Businesses, commercial developers and other organizations can find a skilled land use attorney at The Law Office of Frank Hammond LLC. I focus my practice on helping clients enjoy their property according to their goals.
Effective Representation For Land Use Complications
My comprehensive services for land use issues include:
- Zoning: The local government and city planners may impact the ways in which you can use your property. I know how to manage relations with local governing bodies to minimize setbacks. I also assist clients with seeking variances when necessary.
- Permit applications: You must secure the correct permits before starting a project. I assist clients with the application process, including reviewing stipulations for approval.
- Permit application appeals: Permit rejection and allegations of land use violation can derail your goals. I have experience appealing land use decisions to advocate for property owners.
- Eminent domain: When the government seeks to use your land for public purposes, its goal may compete with yours. Clients trust me to represent their interests in eminent domain cases.
- Environmental regulations: Based on a property’s location, it may be subject to local policies regarding conservation, waste management and utilities. I can work with you for compliance.
With decades of experience in this niche area of law, I offer strategic guidance. I have worked closely with uniquely positioned clients, including solid waste companies. You can expect detailed counsel for your specific land use objectives, including protection of your property assets.
Recognized For My Involvement In Land Use Law
My dedication to clients is evident in my professional background. My goal is to bring your project to fruition – and to protect you against property rights violations in the process.
I am experienced in land use litigation at the Supreme Court level. I contributed toward Dolan vs. City of Tigard, which became a landmark case that now benefits property owners from unfair requests when seeking zoning approval. This case serves as an example of how important it is to be vigilant about local government requirements. As your attorney, your rights will be my priority.