Thorough Guidance For Business And Real Estate Deals
Every detail matters when preparing to sell or invest in a key asset. Business and real estate transactions can present numerous risks and benefits – which might not always be immediately apparent.
Our legal team at The Law Office of Frank Hammond LLC has experience with complex transactions in Oregon. We can carefully evaluate the asset’s qualities and the terms of the agreement to help you optimize the outcome.
Unique Transactions Call For Attentive Care
We advocate for clients in a variety of transaction types, including:
- Purchase and sale of businesses, both asset-based and stock purchases
- Purchase or sale of real estate
- Commercial and ground leases
- Lending transactions and secured transactions
If your business involves a niche industry or service, working with a law firm that understands your perspective can be valuable. Depend on a lawyer who has effectively represented the interests of solid waste companies, energy companies, manufacturers, and developers.
We will examine your needs and plans to ensure that the details of your transaction fully align with your goals. You can trust us to provide customized, capable service for you.
Gain Insight For Every Facet Of A Transaction
During your transaction, we can provide guidance for:
- Valuation of the property or business
- Permits and public approval
- Land use laws, zoning, environmental regulations and other compliance issues
- Financing and payment structures
- Nondisclosure agreements and intellectual property preservation
- Due diligence
Depending on your situation, you may face a multifaceted process. Local governments and policies may impact your options and obligations. We take a proactive approach to identifying these factors so that you can make informed decisions.
Our founding lawyer is a skilled negotiator, and we have experience working with private and public entities to accomplish our clients’ objectives. When challenges arise, we have the resources to address them regardless of their complexity.